Vitamins can help with the regrowth of hair, in this article i will list some of the vitamins that are essential for healthy hair.
- Vitamin B6 helps with the production of red blood cells and helps promote growth in hair.
Vitamin B6 is very essential for body functions and its deficiency can lead to many disorders including hair loss.
This vitamin can be found in fortified cereals, beans, meat, poultry, fish, and some fruits and vegetables.
- Biotin is a water soluble B complex vitamin that is essential for healthy hair, nails and skin.
Foods that contain biotin include egg yolk,milk,soya and barley.Not enough biotin can cause moderate hair loss.
- Saw Palmetto extract has proven to reduce DHT and 5 alpha-reductase. This vitamin actually clogs the receptor sites that are needed for the DHT to absorb. It helps hair growth by blocking the cause DHT.
This herb can be found at any herb shop.
- Zinc is can be found in just about every cell in the human body.
It is needed for cell division and hence important for skin, nails and hair. Studies report that zinc causes increase in hair density and reverses hair loss.
Zinc can be found in foods like oysters,nuts and whole grains.
- Vitamin A is an antioxidant that helps keep hair,roots and scalp healthy.
This vitamin can be found in a variety of different foods such as cooked liver and beef.
So if you are trying to retain your hair try the above vitamins for hair loss.
Many people use vitamins for hair growth and they play essential roles in keeping your hair strong and healthy.
You can find more information on Vitamins For Hair Loss [http://pureherbalhealth.com] at my website [http://pureherbalhealth.com]