It is normal to lose a certain amount of hair. The average person has over 100,000 hairs on his or her head and loses up to one hundreds of them each day. Each individual hair goes through three stages. First, is the anagen phase, in which the hair actually grows. Next is the catagen phase, which is the intermediate phase – your hair is developed, you shampoo it, cut it, etc. Finally is the telogen phase, which is when the hair naturally falls out. People suffering from hair loss are of course concerned with all three stages, particularly forming new hair and keeping it from falling out prematurely. While there are different factors which cause hair loss, the goal of those suffering is the same: to find the best hair loss treatment.
Here are some useful questions to ask when you are searching for a remedy to ensure that you get the best hair loss treatment for you:
1. Do I want to use medications, surgery, or natural treatments? Each has its own benefits and drawbacks regarding efficacy, cost, convenience, and more.
2. Is the option I’m considering safe? Some medications, for instance, are not recommended for pregnant women or women who may become pregnant or those with heart issues. Do you have health conditions which may make the treatment less effective or even damaging to your health? If so, it may be important to check with your doctor or homeopath to ensure you won’t do any serious damage to your body with the treatment method you choose.
3. Is it effective? That is the biggest question – will it work? When trying to determine this, look at the cause of your hair loss. For instance, aromatherapy is useful for treatment of stress-related hair loss, but may not be effective for treating hereditary baldness. Hair transplantation surgery may be effective for men more so than women. Is the option you’re considering the best hair loss treatment given your specific conditions?
4. Will it work for me? If you are a woman experiencing hair loss, you will find a host of products designed for male pattern baldness. Because women’s hormones work very differently than men’s, is there a product that you can find that is formulated specifically for women? For instance, Provillus has created two distinct treatments so women can be treated as well as men.
5. Can I afford it? Cost is often a deciding factor in many people’s purchases, and it definitely applies to finding the best hair loss treatment. Surgery, for instance, can cost $7000 or more. That is not a viable option for many people. Can you afford to take the medications, which need to be taken continually in order to work? If cost is an issue, a natural hair loss formula may be your best option.
6. What ingredients are included? Several vitamins and herbs have long been used to treat baldness, such as Vitamin B6, biotin, saw palmetto, and nettle. The best products will use these time-tested ingredients.
7. Will it help prevent more loss of hair as well as promote new hair growth? This is an important consideration for those who want to get back their former thick heads of hair. Provillus is considered the best hair loss treatment available because it uses the vitamins and herbs mentioned above, as well as the FDA-approved medication, minoxidil. Minoxidil helps promote new hair growth.
You deserve to have the confidence and self-esteem that comes with having healthy, beautiful hair. Take some time to answer these questions so you can find the best hair loss treatment for your needs and desires.
Please visit us to find the best hair loss treatment [http://naturalhairlosstreatment.com/2008/07/07/best-hair-loss-treatments] for you and to learn more about natural hair loss treatment [http://naturalhairlosstreatment.com].